Michael holds the position of the Deputy Director of the Coaching Psychology Unit at the University of Sydney and is one of Australia’s foremost executive coaches and coach trainers and has over 20 years experience in facilitating personal, group and organisational change. He has designed and facilitated training and personal development workshops in Australia and internationally for a diverse range of entities. Michael’s areas of special expertise include coaching in complex systems, communication and interpersonal skills, solution-focused approaches to goal achievement and problem-solving and working with challenging executives.
- Visting Professor, Middlesex University, Institute of Work Based Learning. UK 2010- present
- Co-ordinating Editor, International Coaching Psychology Review
- Founding member, APS Interest Group in Coaching Psychology (Past national convenor)
- Past International Research Advisory Board, Harnish Foundation for Coaching
- Lifetime Member, University of Sydney Coaching and Mentoring Association
- Member, Australian Psychological Society
- Member, International Association of Applied Psychology